IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Hi Cait,Q1 "I was told the common shareholder Pali is...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    Hi Cait,
    Q1
    "I was told the common shareholder Pali is potentially trying to put AVO and IGR together. Is this still true?"

Yes Pala was interested. Im sure they still are, but at bargain basement prices.(not good for IGR)

Q2
    "My question is how would AVO be able to buy or merge with IGR if AVO just did a deal with DIO? Would there be appetite now by the board of AVO to under take another purchase?"

AVO cant afford another takeover right now, they made a mess of the DIO effort. Mind you Pala seem to be the driving force at AVO and they have friends.(Baker Steel)

Q3
    Does the new AVO-DIO combination really need IGR?

They need Gold!

Q4

Q5
    What is the benefit of RMS trying to bid for IGR? I cannot see any synergies if this type of merger. (but i am sure i must have missed something). RMS has a bit of cash but no marekt cap or scrip to pay any sort of premium for IGR shares.

RMS only need to build a stake in IGR to make their shareholders happy.They played the DIO game very well and made AVO look like newbys.

Of course this is only my take, I'm sure others will have their own theories.
    Good luck to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.