RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Question on Chippie?

1. 429 Posts.
    I've just deliberately written my own title again , I know it upsets some but I just have to let them know we are living in a free country plus really we would like to know what long term advantage is there going to be releasing the name of the chippie.
    Long term for Raya is two weeks . The froth that results from an announcement soon disappears. Announcing a chippie would be the same unless an investor can explain to us is there better chippies than others in regards to using the ADRC technology (I don't know much about them, actually nobody I have asked does either) and as its a MOU there is no deal until announced even though we know its a big chippie , also they have a collaboration with another chippie as announced last year it could possibly be the same one and they have strengthened their relationship with a MOU , this would be quite good news ,I'm running on the belief that they the chippie are heavily test bedding as well as improvisation, technology problems with new devices can tank the market with loss of confidence and Google is having problems with their own competing technology and nobody will want to follow suit.
    But chippie who's the good and not so good is it going to make much difference? especially at the end of the day the only thing that counts is a deal.
    Personally sometimes when I think of Qualcomm I tend to suck my breathe in especially after having to make a massive payout after court proceedings in China. But China is China sometimes good China sometimes opaque China.
    Also can anybody explain to me about Xpeds oxygen sensors , the potential market etc.
    cheers Stefanof

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.