HDR hardman resources limited

question on results delay...618

1. 3,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2426
    Hi 618

You posted a day of so ago the timeline of reporting on the Pelican well a couple of years ago. I am trying to evaluate the likely scenarios right now...the way i see it:

1. the dry hole is quite unlikely bearing in mind John Doran's propensity to jump the gun and report poor results...

2. a very robust result that had strong gas or oil shows while drilling could have required earlier reporting in terms of continuous disclosure requirements.

3. results that were generally in line with the expected outcome could well be held back until interpretation of the wirelines.

4. generally poor results, where the well is not totally dry, but where some gas shows have been recorded, would likely require wirelines to be run before being sure enough of the findings to report to market.

My interpretation of the situation is that the most likely outcomes are the last 2...either in line with expectations, or below expectations, but not dry. I know this is pretty much guess work, but I am interested in other views if you have some.

regards
    DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.