PLS 0.69% $2.90 pilbara minerals limited

Question on takeover pricing, page-46

1. 9,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8441
    RV that was the total opposite to what you said about SN. We get on very well and I'm right behind him. You have taken that comment completely the wrong way. Turn around your thinking and read it.
    If SN thinks it is a public assasination then my most humble apologies, though I'll bet he knows what are the facts here.

The reason for no report until it goes out tonight was I was travelling for 2 days and only wrote it up on Thursday, and sent to RDL to make sure we had everything covered. He looked at it today and sent back with some changes here and there. There has been some last minute info I have been trying to find out from John Young, has not got back to me yet.

I have been answering a lot of separate emails and phone calls that take time. I have not changed my position nor bought or sold a single share in the last week.

I am sorry that I am as injured as I am, and unable to write things up in as timely manner as most expected, after travel just not in the correct head space to do it. I probably should have stayed in WA for an extra day or 2 and got it done there, except I had a medical appointment today, and yesterday as well.
    All the best everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.020(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.94 $2.80 $102.1M 35.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 314863 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.91 20820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.