AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

question ..or two

1. 356 Posts.
    There seems to be a lot of gloom around people, but will this cap raising necessarilly be bad ???

I am no expert on hedging and so forth BUT what happened to the 30,000 oz plus of gold we have already poured.
    At todays prices that would be worth over $35Mil so why can the company not sell it and use the cash???.
    Do we need in excess of that amount just to keep operating or is it for expansion purposes.
    Surely we are producing more gold per month now than it costs to run the operation...

A little while ago I asked at 29c why this was being sold of since we have been a producer for 6 months and now mining close to 10,000oz per month.I asked the same q at 22c and watched it go to 18 and didn't bother asking then since I didn't understand it even more.

So if the people ofloading knew...what about insider trading laws... this was outrageously obvious.
    More importantly if the news is BAD than why did "someone" push the price up to 25cents in the last 2 days and just before the halt today.
    If the news is catastrophic why would they bother ???
    This would have kept heading further south of 18cents by the people in the know.

Just recently the company announced that we were achieving the 120,000oz per annum,not a hint that anything was ammis at the plant.

So why do you worried people think that this will be bad and can someone please explain to me what happened to the 30,000oz worth $35 Mil and where is the money gone.

Like I said I understand very little about hedging other than we have to deliver a certain amount by a certain date but surely we get paid at the hedged rate ?

Finally any guesses what the money is needed for ...surely not just to keep going?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.