SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

question re ropren demand

1. 4,460 Posts.
    We are all waiting for the first announcement about supply and pricing. Must be very close now looking as we are about to surge.

I have some for long term, for divies and some to trade again but have a question re immediate future Ropren use if any can answer?

We are about to supply for liver use which is what the registration and manufacture and testing was initially about.

However now we know Ropren has benefits for other areas such as the alco/druggy trials, hellio pylori, alsheimers etc. My question is now it is a legal pharmasuetickle :)can it be supplied for all those other ailments or does it have to be further tested for those ailments and registered for each use? My question is because there are are number of drugs created for one purpose but found to have a spin off use for other illnesses such as lowering blood pressure, heart disease, Cholesterol levels etc etc. Does anyone know if we need more trials in theses areas or because it is now registered and found to be useful in other areas can it be supplied immediately to other areas for use without further testing?

Demand will initially outstrip supply for liver use but throw in the other uses and we need more production facilities very soon! Not sure on the legalities of uses for Ropren other than for liver treatment at the moment anyone know?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.