ATH 11.1% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

I thought I was hearing a couple different things on what...

1. 158 Posts.
    I thought I was hearing a couple different things on what happened, but maybe they are not contradictory. Someone said shares authorized three years ago were expiring and the filing was simply completing the paperwork to reduce those authorized that they did not use. Then someone said this action was cancelling the ATM. Are both those statements true? I don't know.

If the ATM was being cancelled, one thought I had was that around the end of the year, George Zavoiko left MLV & Co., and moved over to H.C. Wainwright., with some followers also. If the ATM is cancelled, it might simply indicate something is in the works and loyalty is remaining with George Zavoiko. This is one of many possibilities, so please don't hit on me too much for putting this out there as one of many possibilities. I don't have a clue if anything is in the works on the financing side. However, if they do at some point in the future announce a new ATM w/H.C. Wainwright - it would speak to loyalty. George Z. had been a good partner previously for Prana on some of the dog & pony show presentations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $14.55K 3.241M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 71906262 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 32338803 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.