AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

question the falling sp, page-56

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Copy that mate. I have been a long term holder through the ups and downs a bullsh*t up until last week. The lack of info, the nasty little surprises and the un-ending rubbish spewed out by pro and negative posters alike here are getting un-bearable.
    Ive been looking for a re-entry based not upon price but on credibility and flow of information on this stock. I couldn't care less if it was at 40c or 13c, good or bad. There isn't one poster/holder here who can even guarantee that AVQ have even applied for this new tender on these new tenements'. Not one person who can say we have landholder support apart from the AxiomKB partners (all hearsay from those who say AVQ do). Not one person who can say SMM have no rights to the KL tenement in regards to the 3PL rule (read the SI mining and prospecting law document if you doubt this).
    If it weren't for Deet and the likes of other posters with the posting of articles from the SI Star SH wouldn't even know there was a new tender for not only KL but for the new tenements attached (or are they?). The lack of information on these topics from management is worse than pathetic, these are not fluff over items.
    As SH and most importantly partners ( because that is what SH are, weather you own 10% or 20% or only .001%) you have the right to know every tiny little piece of info and every little decision that affects your investment.
    They say never get too attatched to your investments and thankfully I woke up to myself on this one after a few years, at least until RM and his board start sharing what the hell is going on. The pump and dump for Incor while obvious was disrespectful to all long term holders/sufferers. The moral of this post is don't take any sh*t people. Let these a88holes know what you think even though I know they don't have a great record replying to emails (from personal experience).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.