AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

question the falling sp, page-60

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Hi jessemcm,

Yes that's true axiom defiantly needed Ryan to contribute towards the first placement.

When I wrote Ryan didn't need to participate in the placement, I meant that as in he will have enough shares, he doesn't need to buy any. The fact he has both times was a encouraging sign of his commitment.

At the moment Ryan is damned if he do, and damned if he don't, regarding buying. If he participates in placements, some will accuse him of only doing it to double dip on the discount and oppies. If he doesn't buy, some will question his commitment, and the nay sayers will smear scenarios of Ryan didn't buy something must be wrong, etc.

BUT, buying aside, it's time for action. I am not interested in hearing anymore talk from axiom. Last raise was for exploration and development of the isabel deposit. So by Friday week I expect a ann, a full update of actual works commenced at SJ. I would also appreciate specifics, details of current activities and expected projections of completion for each activity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.