AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

No it wont buddy, trust me it wont, and people who know me, know...

1. 421 Posts.
    No it wont buddy, trust me it wont, and people who know me, know it wont.

At the end of the year maybe you will be right, not now, not next week, not next month. But hey I hope you are right, cause if you are, we all make money and we can jump on the toot toot train soon, not long now, bringing home the bacon, but I am afraid you are having a lick of the wrong ice cream. You wouldn't know who was dead or alive.

Facts are there is going to be a tender, the mines and minerals board told us that, but people still misread a simple fact. No hope this month, most likely details released next month. Then add another 3 months to time frames as that's how they roll.

Furthermore, as I feel generous, I'll give you some more info you most likely don't know. It is all public domain info but you chose to ignore the facts or lack the skills to find this info so here it is.

The land act in SI is under review, it was old act that needed updating, hence some of the issues caused in the high court between axiom and sumitomo. In 2014 the government land (crown land) part of the act was updated and ready to move forward with, you can go ahead and do deals with the SIG, you can get 99yr leases on land (leasehold), you can buy land (freehold) from them, propose anything they will consider it, furthermore, they are setting up economic zones that carry many benefits, some being tax free for long periods of time, you chose where you want to set up. The second half of the land act is customary land (tribal land) aaaaahhhh you may be thinking i have heard this term before, well that is the Kolosori, San Jorge, and the other areas mentioned. This part of the act is not finalized, therefore, I hope the mines and minerals board simply continue to consider all applications under the current old land act and do nothing till the new land act is passed, otherwise it will open another can of worms.

The next parliamentary sitting regarding the land act is late this year. If they finalize it great, then expect a SIG announcement that the bill has passed. Only then do I feel it is appropriate for the mines an minerals board to process applications for tenements using the new land act which hopefully irons out all past issues with registering land, who the rightful landowners are, etc etc. The old land act has direct negative impact on lending by banks and investment into the country just to name a few issues.

Here is something non axiom info that is interesting. Why hasn't south west bauxite on veghena islands been issued a ML? They applied in mid 2014. Were they in a long legal battle with someone? No Do they have landowners on their side? They say so Is it coincidental that they have a clean run with piles of bauxtie sitting there waiting to be shipped and no ML as do Axiom? Once again, I think its because of the land act being cleaned up and updated.

Anyway, hope my research and opinions are wrong. Good luck and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.