LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

question the government

1. 671 Posts.
    Well another day another loss...seems to be the season for bad news and panic selling. Anyway I'm not going to go into why I think you should hold and how good Linc is etc, etc, there are plenty of excellent posts already on the subject.

I was just hoping that some of you here and others from the other UCG hopefuls have sent emails/contacted Queensland Government on their current position on UCG.

I for one have emailed both Anna Bligh and the Mines and Energy Minister Geoff Wilson. I dont expect to find out anything we dont already know, but as an investor, I will make damn sure that they know I do care about my financial investments and will happily vote against them if they want to play it cloak and dagger.

One does have to take a step back sometimes and have a look at the bigger picture. CSM is imo a far more enviromentally unfriendly the UCG could ever be. Australia is the dryest continent in the world. Water is a larger concern then solar flares causing global warming. Yes sorry Carbon Emission is a tax con.

Now send those emails off :)

Later

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.