LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Quite frankly the response in today's Australian does not...

1. 6,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Quite frankly the response in today's Australian does not inspire me with confidence either. In fact I would like to see the original statement released by the Minister late yesterday afternoon.

A so-called spokeswoman for the Minister was quoted yesterday as saying there was a three-year moratorium on UCG. Peter Bond issues an ASX release saying no moratorium on UCG (which I have no doubt would be to his knowledge) and then we have a release late yesterday from the Minister himself "in which there was no mention of a three-year moratorium" according to the Australian this morning. I would suppose the whole point of the late release would be to clear up the issue of a moratorium but the Minister did not deny it...according to today's Australian "Mr Wilson issued a statement late yesterday in which there was no mention of a three-year moratorium". Coming from a politician that's not a denial and even if there is not a moratorium at present if it is the Government’s intention to introduce one in the future or something similar then that could be construed as lying by omission.

Mrs_Peel covered the rest that I was going to say....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.