PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

question time, page-50

1. 3,782 Posts.
    humble69:

you say to me: Chubbito I see you are online. Why don't you ask some questions? Your borderline slanderous posts have had us all scrambling, surely this is your chance to find the truth you were so desperately searching for. Come on...ask away.

specifically: Why don't you ask some questions?

and my response in part : from showman: I will try an answer what ever I can but if a few certain posters want to use thus opportunity to bag me or the company then I simply won't respond. Particularily non holders.

do you want it any clearer? Showman has informed all forum users that non holders with negative bias are unlikely to receive a response

to which i say : as you will surmise from my disclosure i am a non holder and whilst i do not consider my factual observations to fall under the category of "bag me or the company" why bother when the share price does all the talking?

basically for you that is to say the share price is doing the talking...

i can't respond to any further prodding from you humble69, i simply can't say it any clearer especially when you fail to grasp by response to your earlier post

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.