AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

I tend to agree Tranquil. Either way, a consulting or legal...

1. 1,115 Posts.
    I tend to agree Tranquil.

Either way, a consulting or legal firm, or any service provider for that matter, would not accept shares in exchange for payment unless they were confident in the company they were dealing with. I read the cleansing statement as a positive. And yes, this has affected the SP but quite frankly, was it not to be expected at this stage of the game?

We are a tiny little nothing company who have our backs up against the wall in litigation with a global giant. RM could trip over the mother load walking out of his favorite restaurant after punching the chef and i doubt the SP would change much. The news would be focused on what he ate for lunch.

But let none of us forget the facts. If SMM didn't already know (without a shadow of a doubt) that the ground we are squabbling over had huge potential does anyone honestly believe that this legal stuff would have gone on for as long as it has?

There is gold silver copper pineapples taro sweet potato beetle nut and more in them there hills folks, you can bet your house on it.

I have said this time and time again - PATIENCE is the key.

Now bring on the doomsdayers.............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.