CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

question time..., page-28

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hmm my thoughts are it is several short termers that may have been accumulating over the past couple of months in anticipation of the news we were and are all waiting for, the DFS completion, mine startup, MOU aggreements etc. They were probably hoping like all of us that there would be a spike in the share price on this news and are now one by one selling at a loss to move onto their next short term trading target.

I've been a holder of CSD since January last year and my combined holdings have me probably in the top 30, every time we've seen sell downs like this people keen saying that it "must be a top 20 holder" and "cant wait for the formal top 20 list to come out to see who it is". Nearly every single time it is proven that it is in fact not one of the top 20 that is selling, I cant see why this time it is any different.
    The lack of liquidity in this stock really sucks, also I think its quite interesting to look at the share price performance last year and this year, it is almost identical, almost as if CSD is being traded seasonally and not fundamentally. Fundamentally this stock should be at its highest historic price in my opinion, but as we all know it doesn't represent fair value.
    As with most of you I'm also really hoping that these shares finally go to long term and serious holders, in the past though this has rarely happened.
    I am concerned that this share price is going to impact negotiations and future funding, I don't want a repeat of what happened around this time last year when CSD did the capital raising at 5c at the worst timing possible. That would be very disappointing to me, just like it was last year.
    I am also not very happy with the company's level of communication to its shareholders, it seems we get more information from MOO's announcements or Snow Peaks website than from CSD, that is not acceptable to me. I dont think that I should have to email/ring the company to get undated info, if there is new information it should be released to all shareholders equally.

Early1, if there is discussions that take place outside of this forum I would like to be included in them. Also interested in the detailed feedback that you get from the site visit and presentation.
    Here is my email address, please add:

[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.