EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Question Time, page-14

1. 4,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Well rolling, I am not in a position to make an informed opinion in relation to how the company engages executive officers nor in relation to how they might attract significant investors, however my suggestion is that you could pose your questions at the AGM or beforehand directly to GS.

For what my view is worth though I would say that given the structure of the company and the strategies used to date since the start of the EdenCrete run 2 years ago, that we have been kept appraised regularly of the major events, delays and milestones.

To be honest I feel that from a 'glass half full-empty' analogy, that apart from wanting to know more details (out of curiosity), we are looking at the progressive development of this company emerging as a manufacturer and as such it is likely to attract the type of executives and significant investors you envisage during the course of that progress. To date we have done really well to be positioned where we are, based upon the efforts of those already engaged I reckon. It must be said also that many of us have invested hundreds of thousands if not millions in this company and that must already rate as significant investments, which I am personally happy to hold as the company evolves.

Cheers and I am looking forward to the agm in a few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.162M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $58 38.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 204168195 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 26448769 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.