EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Some great questions by others here in relation to the both...

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Some great questions by others here in relation to the both executive hire and transition from startup to production which I have also touched on in my previous posts. The complicated structure inhibiting funds taking a stake in the company is also a great one!

Here’s my question:

The production expansion commencement dates for each of the next three stages are noted in the latest investor presentation as:

Georgia 1a = ? 2017/2018
    Georgia 1b = ? 2019/2020
    Georgia 2 = ? 2020/2021

With the greater business model primarily pivoted on these three stages being rolled out successfully in a timeframe that can be estimated with some level of confidence, how do you perceive to attract key investors (especially institutional) with the current ambiguity noted in relation to the start dates reported?

Follow up:

What guarantees can the company provide in relation to the years reported in the latest investor presentation with question marks (i.e. are these years estimated based on expected sales trends)?

Note, most investors have invested in EDE based on delivery dates published prior by the company. Please note, the uncertainty in the latest report undermines the ability of the company to deliver as promised to existing shareholders and also the ability to attract future shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.162M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $58 38.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 204167439 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 26448769 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.