EDE 50.0% 0.1¢ eden innovations ltd

Question Time, page-69

1. 1,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Some of these comments are the natural result of impatience and frustration.
    Now to put that Quote of GS in the right frame, government mechanisms "move at glacial pace",that would in play with this product acceptance in DOT's.
    Does anybody remenber the time frame(or even know it)from when Georgia was approached to when they were customers.

Could it be possible the European tests are still going on,if so is there any knowledge of where they are at,definitely worth asking the question at AGM.

Some of the more astute on here would get a reasonable read on the body language coming with the answers,I believe,if we could have 2 or 3 in attendance.
    I cant see how Georgia seems to be convinced of the benefits and others dont see it,there is something wrong with that thought.
    Same with Valley meeting requirements of specifications and reducing cement content,they are either crazy,or other precasters will follow.

The next 6 moths or so will be test for us
    I am one of those Wont let go types,so that is what I will more than likely be doing,I am really interested in and appreciate all the commentary from holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.108M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $1.365K 1.365M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 193178440 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 26934805 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.