RXL 7.69% 12.0¢ rox resources limited

Question Time.

1. 1,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1292
    Had some interesting conversations over the weekend about RXL, thought i would share some of their thoughts and comments....

Here are some questions i asked...
    Why is RXL (what appears to be) so undervalued at this point in time?
    * More than half of the 1.19mil oz gold is very difficult to mine - refactory.
    * Only 50% onwnership from VMC is creating unease and is annoying - must move to 70% sooner rather than later.
    * Need more drill results, Grace will change the world for RXL.

What about GRACE?
    * Grace is the game changer for RXL. The pending results and upgraded mineral resource is heavily anticipated and is keenly watched by many Into's and retail investors. 350koz would be outstanding. This alone will put it on the same level ( if not more) than SPX.
    * RXL has been flagged as the no1 gold stock to be watched.
    * There are many who made bucket loads from the SPX/RMS deal and are lurking/hovering in the back ground eagerly watching RXL.
    * The TO deal has given particular attention to RXL.
    * AP's on market purchase of 4mil shares at 2.2c rose great attention among'st Into's.

If Grace is successful, what will happen after?
    * One would expect the SP to skyrocket as the pro's move in, expect heavy volume.
    * With the updated JORC, financiers would look favorably to lend cash to fund the project and VMC 20% buyout.
    * RXL must move to 70% of VMC projects to eliminate investor insecurities.
    * Production plan.
    * The SP will continue to grow.

So, my take on all that is, those who are in at this level are taking all the risk but if it comes off, we'll be the ones who reap the greatest. The big guns will come in after GRACE and the updated JORC is announced, (their happy to pay more for reduced risk) ... RXL needs to move to 70% of VMC way before moving into production. ($3mil for 20% will be chicken feed for RXL to pay, the bank would easily lend this money).

The updated JORC will come June/July this year as per last weeks investor presentation.

AIMO, and this is not investment advise. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $48.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.8¢ $335.2K 2.765M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 104428 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 153934 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.