DSE 0.36% $2.79 dropsuite limited

question to all hot copper posters.

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Hi all,
    I feel it logical to conclude that the last month or two has seen the most concentrated feeling towards EXM ... both in number of posts ...and the depth of expression...perhaps in EXM's history.
    I decided to do an exercise, based on all the facts we now have at hand...and a few presumed ones... in order to come up with what I reckon the share price could be in , say, 5 years time. (not that I will still be a holder then)

The aspects I took into account were as follows:-

1. Assume we prove up to a 2 mill. ounce indicated reserve

2. The additional capital required to get to that point.

3. The dilution of shares involved in future cap. raisings.

4. No Takeover occurs.

5. The quality of the Directors.

6. The cost of the Directors.

7. The price of gold circa AUD $1500 to 2000 per ounce.

Basically the exercise comes down to the amount of money required for ongoing development... and the dilutionary effect on the share price in acquiring that money.

I came up with an approximate price we could expect to see along the way to the 5 year point, and decided to test the Hot Copper Boys on the same exercise, before stating what I came up with.

Therefore.... would all regular posters please come up with their personal figure on this exercise.... remember, nothing is set in concrete... and PLEASE...leave out the attacks on individual Directors.

Just come up with a figure... perhaps, also, a few words of justification for your figure.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.