AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

oyster...you need you need get back in that shell and make a...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    oyster...you need you need get back in that shell and make a pearl...cause you ain't gonna find one in ORE. Let's back up a minute...the name-plate capacity is supposed to be 17,500 tons (which they are not operating at), you are tying future share appreciation to the increase in lithium prices? Like that's a given? They have already been blessed with the increased lithium price...otherwise they would be grinding out with no good news on horizon. It's called operating efficiencies.....that's what I am going on about. The proposed production costs were $2500....now they are $3500 (or higher) with no cut on the horizon. Any increase in 'production capacity will be a bonus' ? You bet it will be. But first let's get to the basic production premise before we start talking about expansion and increased capacity. You ask what I am going on about...? Or how bout selling underpriced lithium to Japan.....putting profits into some pocket in Singapore...or wherever. It's about truth in advertising.
    Last edited by nrcmedia: 13/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.