GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Question to ask tomorrow

1. 3,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    I saw a few posts in different threads about what question should be asked at the quarterly call tomorrow and thought it would deserve its own thread.

I personally am not too fussy about knowing what is happening with SDV (or JB). I actually trust management to do a good job there. I don't to hear right now about SDV/JB. Plus, they will very likely answer "TCan;t tell you anything, we'll update the market as soon as we can", so a question around it would be a waste of an opportunity.

Looking at the depressed SP, and the amount of shorting happening, I'd be more interested to know what management is doing to protect my investment.
    I trust them to handle SDV/JB, but I don't trust them to protect and raise our SP.

What are they doing to make it better?
    What is the deal about our special adviser, JP Morgan, lending their shares to Morgan Stanley so they can heavily short us? What are they doing about it?

One of the main justifications to the 5:1 consolidation was "to reduce shorting". This miserably failed. Who proposed that? Who is responsible for this error of judgment? How are they made accountable for it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.