SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi (bcompton)Not a problem.I was just trying to point people in...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (bcompton)
    Not a problem.
    I was just trying to point people in the right direction so they could keep a bit more up to date on what is going on in the back ground.

Example.
    Iron ore from Mbalam may be used to supply Fokou Iron Rod Investments as the National Investment Corporation (SNI)could possibly buy over Fokou. Sundance have been asked to be part& parcel of the deal and to develope the entire Port of Kribi not just a part as they previously intended to do.

Another report I posted a week or so ago by the Cameroon 27thGovernment. Cameroon Kribi Deep Sea Port- An industrial orientated Project.

This report made reference to Public and private financing.
    The total cost to be CFA 282 billion of which CFA 202 billion would be put up by public funds and CFA 80 billion
    by private funds.
    If Sundance was to pay all the public funds it would amount to about US$163,412,955.00.
    The report also said it will serve as traffic for iron ore in puts and iron ore final products for exports extracted from the deposits at Mamelles situated 30 kilometres south east of Kribi and SDL's Mbalam.

27th March 2008. Cameroon Government ministers have been to Paris to seek financial support from Cameroon's development partners for the project.

Trying to help.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.