E25 0.00% 20.5¢ element 25 limited

That's exactly my point. Why wouldn't you sell if you've been...

1. 673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 429
    That's exactly my point. Why wouldn't you sell if you've been here since 2006 and are hating on management and sitting on a big loss (I assume)? You clearly don't believe management are capable of getting it done so why sit around resigned to the fact that the SP isn't going anywhere? Find a better stock then and put your money into a management team you can trust. Seems like you probably won't realise any losses/gains any time soon so personally I don't mind seeing you on the register, although many others sitting on a loss I'm sure will be looking for any volume generating activity to get out. Have to remember this is a zero EV stock regardless of what has happened in the past. Take it for what it is today.

And to the point about certain people make it happen - yes to an extent. An increase in the price of manganese though with a 320Mt extremely leveraged deposit will see the SP here go parabolic regardless of who is steering the ship. If that were the case and manganese were to rip in the short-medium term, it would almost certainly be the catalyst for management to wake up and start promoting MZM as they will potentially be sitting on one of the worlds best deposits. It's very much dependent on the manganese price of course and Strauss has done a great job already explaining the fundamentals for a potential run in the sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.