E25 0.00% 21.5¢ element 25 limited

I appreciate we are coming across as “stale holders” but that is...

1. 1,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I appreciate we are coming across as “stale holders” but that is the attitude of new holders.
    Some of these new holders are starting to understand what I am saying.
    Two months with no news. How can you announce two market sensitive announcements and then go two months with no update? The answer is very clear. There is nothing to update on if the company has no activities in place. This has been MZM signature moves over the years to milk the shareholders into the next decade. It is very easy to whip up a 5 page report about mumbo jumbo and then go missing for 2-3 months. (False hope?) In % this is a significant amount of a calendar year to clearly be doing simply nothing. Leaving shareholders in the dark has resulted to the disgraceful share price and lack of buyers on screen we see today.
    Lack of communication and lack of activities has been this company’s problem from day 1.
    We are all getting taken for a ride. Every few months they announce a report and then go missing for extended periods of time. This is the best way to keep your wage going while the shareholders sit and wait? Wait for what? MZM are the masters at exactly that. How evident is it. Clear as day.

I will say it again……once the cash at hand has been evaporated in wages there will be another cap raising INSTEAD of releasing all the funds in penny stocks and taking appropriate action with the funds. Watch this space. Will be a classic.
    What is so amazing about having investments in penny stocks when 99% fail or the share price drops from the purchase price for years and years…..hrm…. sounds like a stock I know!!!!!!
    They should invest those millions in BHP and get a return…..if that’s the path they want to go down!!

See below key words from the past few announcements.
    Lithium potential” report   22nd Feb.
    “The company “intends” to commence follow up work to validate these lithium targets”
    intends” yeah………WHEN? Do we have an approx. date….6 months later…. Very broad

“High grade Cobalt”  report 28th Feb
    “The results compiled to date suggest that further work is warranted on the deposit and the company “intends” to allocate further resources to complete the date compilation and validation work”
    “Intends” yeah….WHEN? this year? Next year? Which qtr. Approx date?

We can all intend to do something…..it’s a matter of doing it…….and most importantly keeping shareholders up to date……

my opinion as a shareholder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37753 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 19904 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.