MYG 0.00% 68.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

question to novac, page-3

1. 1,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I'm not Novac nor as good as he is.
    However, it always strikes me funny how investors and traders talk about a double top and double bottom.
    MYG is a small stock, so all it takes is for some insto to come around and put up 4 million shares at 20 and 20.5 cents, as is the case now, and make it look like there is going to be a double top.
    Such manipulation.
    Any insto could put up more stock at those prices, even if the present amount gets eaten through, so traders who study the TA aspects and none of the fundamental part of MYG, will sell if we get close to 20 cents again.
    With MYG the situation comes down to this as far as I am concerned.
    They going to prove up many more ozs at Deflector, or not. If they do make it larger than it is now with the drilling in Feb, and also prove up Spanish Galleon, so that it could be another Deflector or even larger, then we have a great chance to have a much much higher stock price, IMHO.
    This is not including the work to be done at their other structures that have not been drilled yet.
    if MYG's mangement proves up the ozs, MYG will rocket much much higher IMHO, and I believe they will prove up many many more ozs based on the fact the most gold mines that have stopped work happened because of the low gold price earlier in the last decade rather then not finding any gold.
    In fact IMHO, there is plenty of gold to mine at this property for the next 20 years, like Golden Grove down the road, because when it comes to properties, either you have gold, or you don't, and Gullewa had proven they have the Gold and the ozs.
    All is the just my humble opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.