ION 10.0% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

question to the group, page-3

1. 390 Posts.
    Gold Member, vis a vis other speccies - check out Pantoro Gold (PNR). If you like grade - you'll probably like this one. Very narrow veins at Halls Creek with ounces per tonne. Also has tenements in PNG. This is my second biggest holding behind SAU and although not quite as good in terms of value, has small production, not much debt and seems a pretty safe bet for the next few years at least (IMO). Phoenix (PNX) has big Au, Ag and Zn reserves in the NT and seems great value. Undoubtedly would be diluted by CRs over time, however, could be a multi bagger play on higher metal prices. I think it's worth a few bob on it, considering it's totally under the radar and not that much off it's lows. These should be considered risky speculations and not investment advice. I'm also slightly biased towards operations in my local area - I live half way between Halls Creek and Hayes Creek (roughly), so local sentiment might give me some rose coloured glasses for these plays. Also, I'd probably take profits (half my shares of the table) if PNX suddenly popped.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.444M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $2.141K 216.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1030595 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2806886 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.