SDV 0.00% 49.0¢ scidev ltd

question to the intec q and a forum, page-18

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Moments after promising to leave this thread (again), he posts three times in a row

*sigh*

Diedre, I know as shareholders we collectively own the company, but I don't think you're helping the company by putting pressure on management to reassure you that your investment will soon show returns. The best managers look at the big picture, and take actions that will benefit shareholders in the long run, not short-term speculators looking for quick profits.

I also posted a question to Dave, regarding the difficulty of obtaining loan funds for the project. I also went out on a limb with a suggestion, namely forward-selling the precious metals as loan-collateral, and bringing gold and silver production into the combined Stage 1 and 2. I have no expertise in this area, so presumably there's a good reason why this option was not adopted.

I'd much prefer to see full ownership of the plant retained by the company, but I have confidence that the guys running the show know what they're doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 50.0¢ 49.0¢ $24.50K 50.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10208 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 19884 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.