Do we want Australia to becomelike Germany?All thoseAustralians...

1. 54,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309

Do we want Australia to becomelike Germany?

All thoseAustralians whosent overseas to fight and protect our way of life and didn'treturn home, gave their life because the government at the time said theyhad to defend our country.

Now do-nothing Airbus Albo did nothing to stop those in detentionfrom being set free into our Australian communities

Do we want what's happening in Germany to happen here?

HOW LONGBEFORE WAVES OF MUSLIMS RUIN AUSTRALIA ?

I have no doubt that the following is a valid plea from theheart and certainly is frightening, especially for those of us who personallyknow good German families. I fear for them.

NURSE IN GERMANY SENDS A MESSAGE TO THE WORLD

https://www.facebook.com/BelperStrong/posts/nurse-in-germany-sends-a-message-to-the-world-yesterday-at-the-hospital-we-had-a/2139535529506938/ 2019 comes true

"Yesterday, at the hospital, we had a meeting about how the situation hereand at the other Munich hospitals is unsustainable. Clinics cannot handle thenumber of migrant medical emergencies, so they are starting to send everythingto the main hospitals.

Many Muslims are refusing treatment by female staff, and we women are nowrefusing to go among those migrants!

Relations between the staff and migrants are going from bad to worse. Sincelast weekend, migrants going to the hospitals must be accompanied by policewith K-9units.

Many migrants have AIDS, syphilis, open TB, and many exotic diseases that we inEurope do not know how to treat.

If they receive a prescription to the pharmacy, they learn they have topay cash. This leads to unbelievable outbursts, especially when it isabout drugs for the children.

They abandon the children withpharmacy staff with the words: So, cure them hereyourselves!

So, the police are not justguarding the clinics and hospitals, but also the large pharmacies.

We ask openly where are all those who welcomed the migrants in front of TVcameras with signs at train stations? Yes, for now, the border has been closed,but a million of them are already here and we will definitely not beable to get rid of them.

Until now, the number ofunemployed in Germany was 2.2 million. Now it will be at least 3.5million. Most of these people are completely unemployable.

Only a small minimum of them have any education. What is more,their women usually do not work at all. I estimate that one in ten is pregnant.Hundreds of thousands of them have brought along infants and little kids undersix, many emaciated and very needy.

If this continues and Germanyre-opens its borders, I am going home to the Czech Republic. Nobody can keep mehere in this situation, not even for double the salary back home. I came toGermany to work, not to Africa or the Middle East!

Even the professor who heads our department told us how sad it makes him to seethe cleaning woman, who has cleaned every day for years for 800 euros and thenmeets crowds of young men in the hallways who just wait with their handsoutstretched, wanting everything for free, and when they don't get it theythrow a fit.

I really don't need this! But I am afraid that if I return home, at some pointit will be the same in the Czech Republic. If the Germans, with their systems,cannot handle this, then, guaranteed, back home will be total chaos.....

You - who have not come in contact with these people have absolutely noidea what kind of badly behaved desperados these people are, and how Muslimsact superior to our staff, regarding their religious accommodation.

For now, the local hospital staff have not come down with the diseases thesepeople brought here, but with so many hundreds of patients every day, thisis just a question of time.

In a hospital near the Rhine, migrants attacked the staff with knives afterthey had handed over an 8-month-old on the brink of death, who they'd draggedacross half of Europe for three months. The child died two days later, despitehaving received top care at one of the best pediatric clinics in Germany. Thepediatric physician had to undergo surgery and the two nurses are recovering inthe ICU. Nobody has been punished.

The local press is forbidden to writeabout it, so we can only inform you through email. What would have happened toa German if he had stabbed the doctor and nurses with a knife? Or if he had flung his own syphilis-infected urine into a nurses face and so threatened her with infection? At a minimum he would have gone straight to jail and later to court. With these people so far, nothing has happened.

And so I ask: Where are all those greeters and receivers from the train stations? Sitting pretty at home, enjoying their uncomplicated, safe lives. If it were up to me, I would round up all those greeters and bring them here first to our hospitals emergency ward as attendants! Then in to one of the buildings housing the migrants, so they can really look after them there themselves, without armed police and police dogs, who, sadly today, are in every hospital here in Bavaria."

Is this"situation" coming to our country?

"IF YOU DO NOT TAKE AN INTEREST IN THE AFFAIRS OF YOUR GOVERNMENT,
    THEN YOU ARE DOOMED TO LIVE UNDER THE RULE OFFOOLS. PLATO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.