VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

question?, page-37

1. 2,614 Posts.
    To Quote warnie
    " risk is magnified for holders due to not only a uncommercial zone, but then further spending, cap raisings, all with the risk that this has not proven to be commercial in the inital zone.

.....and their initial testing results , which they clearly stated, were much lower than projected and inconsistant readings

further risk as the SP will be hard pressed to stay above 3c and with any cap raise, if needed comes further dilution, which will happen imo even if the well has any form of commercial prospect"

Unquote

What evidence do you base these reckless assumptions on. There will be a cap raising at some stage, but one that limits sp growth to 3c, have you done the calculations, becuase if you have it would be good to post them with such presumptuous accusations.

Which sententce do you refer to as clearly stating, because i have studied this incredibly closely and not seen such a statement.

it is very important to hear both sides, but the supprters have so far been very good in providing evidence and material to supprot the case. So far the people talking the stock down have provided very little to no evidence to support such claims.

I have a lot of years experience in this area and a lot of knowledge, I have stuidied VIL closer then most stocks in recent time. And while i make no claim that it will go up or down, their is certainly more evidence on the balance of probabilities to indicate they are being careful, calculated, proffessional and building shareholder value at a great rate of knots.

I warn investors with such news so close to release to be guarded from up and down rampers and be responsible , but cautions in thier decisions, on the balnace of evidence to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.