VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

I wouldnt hold my breath for a positive announcement on monday...

1. 185 Posts.
    I wouldnt hold my breath for a positive announcement on monday though.

For some reason GGP has not been very consistant with their good announcements like they used to. In my opinion they're hiding something. In my opinion they already know the lowest interval is a dud and need to pull their finger out to come up with a plan B, implement it and try to squeeze out something good to tell. This is to prevent a bloodshed.

I'm only still in there because I've lost too much on paper.

So many uprampers here talk about things they don't know.
    Look at the amount of up-ramping that happened to BCC only not long ago(Last December). BCC has gone down and where are the uprampers now? Gone. Who's to say these people who talk up GGP and VIL won't do exactly the same? Are they gonna pay for your losses when it hits the fan?

Here are some signs,

1. "UP TO 1.8" (Why not just 0.9 full stop? where is the lower limit of this flow?Is it zero?)

2. 56 Barrels of oil, compare to the pre-spud estimates this is a long way off

3. Read the second paragraph of the comments section in the latest announcement, "Test outstanding intervals" - So you've already finished testing this one? What's the news? Why can't you tell us?

4. Where is the word 'Encouraging' these days?

Get out while you can people. You dont wanna be like me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.