MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

I never expected the SP to hold near 3.5 i was hoping for a...

1. 1,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I never expected the SP to hold near 3.5 i was hoping for a close at 3c or above and that with the huge volume coupled a 14% price rise has me in good steed for now. Honestly i think if it was insider dumping then truthfully i think the SP would be alot lower then a finish of 3.1c. These guys have been accummulating for months and months now. Ever since .6c and if they chose to dump stock they would do it all now rather then to wait. Because if the ann. coming is a dud they wouldn't want to dump after the SP has suffered a bad announcement and risk losing massive profits. Well thats my positive theory.

I think it's highly plausable that manipulator are at play. big boys shaking the tree as they know there's still a few days to do so and collect more at a profit. If the story behind this stock does have some merit to it then games such as these will definitely be present. Scare mongering could force alot of traders to take profit tomorrow and then the swooping may begin. Who knows. I honestly think we would have been in the red if insiders we're bailing. I think some sort of deal will be made. Even if they want to rig and play games they will announce something substantial. The dirty tricks and false promises will appear after that if there is going to be any.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.