BPT 5.02% $1.15 beach energy limited

Autosime, you wrote,""((Also if you have the ability to foresee...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Autosime, you wrote,

""((Also if you have the ability to foresee the value of a permit from the fact that a major has exited you should really be a very wealthy man.))""

Auto, for what you know it may very well be the case. Lets meet and then you can decide. hehehe.

And,

""((I have tracked bpt for years and I was stating I didn't know he had bought in at 97 not that I didn't know it had traded at 97.))""

Auto, please reread your post. Because it says:
    "I dont even know when you bought it at 97 cents but I bet its underlying value was probably about the same, I doubt its worth 30% less today )"".

That, if English is not an enigma, means what it says. And that is that you didn't know that the value of BPT shares at the time was 97 cents.

Now you can fire away all you want. And the Thumbs down you and Co will give me, will never show anyway. It may negates what someone may award me, but that's life. The way I llok at it, is that if one want to stand on the soapbox and clearly open his mind, he has to be prepared to take some flak as well.

And another thing Autosime, just because you have tracked BPT for years as you wrote, doesn't mean that you have held for years. Think about it.

Good luck mate. All is good.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.055(5.02%)
Mkt cap ! $2.623B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.15 $1.10 $9.107M 8.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 48667 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.