BPT 5.02% $1.15 beach energy limited

""((Buddy, as usual you have done no research,Egypt will be a...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""((Buddy, as usual you have done no research,Egypt will be a cash cow,when aoe did the deal for lng it left bpt with no option.))""

jbp,

Yes Egypt may be a cash cow, as to when is a major problem but at the moment, it is only a cash draining cow, lol. Think about it. How much money are we making out of it and how much cash have we poured into it so far.

As for BPT being left with no choice, please lead me to where the Company stated as such, because I can't even recall any such thing.
    All BPT wanted at the time was to get their hands on a good amount of cash that they didn't have and meet their committments. Firstly how much cash did we get from the deal/sale at the time, and how much cash do we have now.

BPT was not forced to sell at the time, and if they would have stuck it out and go ahead with the LNG Joint Venture, IMHO we all would have won the Jackpot by being the first Company off the rank to produce LNG and export it. The agreement to buy the LNG by the Asians and the Japanese were already in place you know. And IMHO they would have also been prepared to make some offtake agreements (if it wasn't already made and I believe it was), in order to get access to the LNG.

By the way, have a look at what other companies this Management and Directors are involved with and then tell me, PLEASE, which ones are doing well. I really would like to know.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, I am also a bean counter and I like to see black on white. Not just pies in the sky.

Good luck mate, We may just need it.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.055(5.02%)
Mkt cap ! $2.623B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.15 $1.10 $9.107M 8.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 48667 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.