CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

question, page-4

1. 48 Posts.
    "Anyone know whether the DERM are lefties who are very unlikely to do this, or will good science based on years of work finally be allowed to generate energy."

Had a good chuckle about that line, Franky! The other side of politics being so much more switched on to science!

Speaking of science, I suspect the science would tell us that UCG is not a particularly low emissions source of energy. Sure it's better than coal-fired power stations, but pretty much anything is better than that. The claims of clean UCG energy make for a good story, but I'm surprised they haven't been challenged here (or on any of the other UCG-related boards to my knowledge). One of the other UCG plays has been quietly investing in various carbon sequestration initiatives, including buying some stranded coal reserves close to depleted oil fields. The operators apparently BUY CO2 to pump down their wells to improve recovery rates. Now that's what I call a "price for carbon"! I'd certainly like to see some similar value add for CNX, talking about long term risk management.

Cheers,
    LJ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.