STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

question, page-21

1. 3,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    this was an earlier post I received from Robert MacKenzie in regards to the future of STI.

Stirling Products Limited was placed into Voluntary Administration on the 25 July 2011 and as you are aware, Robert Whitton was appointed as Administrator. At this stage of the administration we are receiving and reviewing offers from interested parties for assets separately and the company as a whole. On Monday 29 August we held a creditors meeting to determine the future of the company which was adjourned for up to 45 business days as we are still receiving offers from interested parties. Stirling Health is currently trading under license to Neil Covey and Associates Pty Ltd to maintain the status quo and to ensure any value in the company is not lost. With the pharmaceutical plant in Canada, we are not involved in the realization of that asset. The Canadian subsidiary which is has also recently gone into Administration. We will be posting major events in the Administration on ASX so I suggest you check up on that. Alternatively you can call myself if you require any further information.

Robert MacKenzie
    Accountant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.