MOL 0.00% 6.9¢ moly mines limited

Hi All,I think all Moly holders are concerned about the current...

1. 46 Posts.
    Hi All,
    I think all Moly holders are concerned about the current share price. As you said Gustie the main dilemma for the company is the gap financing required to get the molybdenum/ copper project underway. Unfortunately there is an imperative here because the bulk of the finance deal already secured will lapse in May next year if total financeing is not completed and then it will be back to square one.
    I think it is important for the company to front up to this with the shareholders and fill them in on the current state of affairs with respect to this financing.
    Because of the relatively long lead time needed to develop the molybdenum mine I dont believe that too much emphasis should be placed on the current price of the metal, rather they should be working on projected demands and projected prices. Most of the evidence points to massive demand down the track a little.
    The almost total silence on the financing progress is leaving a nasty taste with the shareholders and the share price is suffering as a result. This in addition to all the other global issues bearing on the market.

cheers,

CS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.