SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

question, page-12

1. 1,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    asf posted: "That's now 84.5c, and it's pretty solid (last time I looked, it was 86c). Because it is so solid, I am sure it could be pumped to become any price at all. Rather strange that it has such high volume, and yet is not affected by POG. It's very controlled- barely moved in months."

asf

i've posted before that i'm very suss re the price stability and consistently high daily trading volume of LG shares. Price and volume must be manipulated somehow. As you point the POG seems to have no influence. How many other small cap mining stocks do you know that display anywhere near that sort of stability in price or volume?

I'm wondering if it's possible for these guys to shuffle shares back and forth between commonly held accounts on a daily basis in order to create the impression of price stability and liquidity and so persuade SBL holders to accept their SGX-listed scrip bid.

I have grave concerns as to the ability for SBL holders to sell their LG shares at the current LG price if they accept an LG scrip bid.

ONLY AN ALL CASH BID IS ACCEPTABLE FROM A NO-NAME SUCH AS LION GOLD ...

k

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.