GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

I think the clues to the answer(s) to your question can be found...

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I think the clues to the answer(s) to your question can be found in the HOG presentation you referenced in the other thread. There's some approximate timelines in there, but what stands out is that there's some other work that needs to be completed before spudding. I'm certainly no expert, but items such as approvals, capital raising, equipment delivery date certainty (always risk here), mobilastion risks all need to be factored in before a spud date (approximate) is set.

Furthermore, in the Broker Presentation of 8th March (which I note is headed "Investor Update") page 11 says "current plans are to drill this year, June spud". page 14 lists: "Plan is to farmout....", "Cost expected to be around $10M", "Well services are currently being tendered", and "AFE is is being prepared". And a summary of Corporate Changes on page 17.

Now since the Broker Presentation/Investor Update there has been no update from the company as to progress on all the matters that were identified and need to be addressed before a spud date can be declared, the most important of which that I can see being "Where's the dosh coming from"? No farmout, no Cap Raising/placement....

Not holding my breath for a June date....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.