MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Its Called stranded 1stocks.I've been in this now for 3 years...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Its Called stranded 1stocks.
    I've been in this now for 3 years and these day traders are even stretching me. I'm not declaring my break point. If it wasn't for the quality of the posters on this site i would have bailed.Thanks DOC, Ya & others you know who you are. "Iam" Please tell us all you are OK, you are sadly missed. We don't need your input9 Well we Do )but we Just need to kwnow you are OK.
    I think it now comes down to results seriously, I'm not sure that we will see a price rise for Heron, us long termers have supported the price at every chance with both SMSF & Personel contributions but seriously i'm tapped out and i think these day traders might know this.

Seriously, has anyone noticed that all announcements possitive or otherwise always have a share drop with this stock. I agree Doc this company has staff talent of winning Gold Lotto,and i'm staying because of this.

Thank you to all posters who help me with their knowledge as my age is slowly catching up with me and I am truly appreciative of your comments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.