AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

question , page-15

1. 4,735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Along with rosy and byron there are still a few of the “old gang’ around, squire and vokatron .. the eternal pessemists lol
    Crossed horns with sue12/pilots :) inforone (where is she?) and many others even had jants on ignore for 12 months or so but we are bossom buddies now hey jants :)
    I do still have frequent contact with sharemadder, a good information snoop who was able to get some good info on the Para drilling thru the Utah BLM when Sciano and co wouldn’t tell us anything.
    Sharemadder (Dean Smith) is now a director of African CR They are in Tanzania, East Africa building a great portfolio of Tanzanite gemstone mining projects. They have a web site www.africancr.com and are mentioned here www.nkhcapital.com.au/entrepreneur-australia/current-opportunities if anyone wants to have a look.
    I did try to clear this with the mods but i got no reply, so I assumed it was ok to post other than AWD
    I do have small financial interest in ACR and hopefully they may list on the ASX down the track

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.