ODA 0.00% 16.0¢ orcoda limited

question?, page-4

1. 600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I agree Info. Extremely surprised by a 40% rise on a broker presentation given no new news and already on the back of a very solid run prior. Again well done to those long termers who have held on. A well deserved reward for patience. Really wishing that I had have held on rather than selling at 1.6c. I completely underestimated the markets response on the back of what is really a case of investors catching up on the foundations we have known about for a while.
    I was expecting this to take a breather and to drop a little around release of next quarterly just on the basis that cashflows are still in early stages and in reality quarterly revenue will only be around 50k more than previous quarterly, but i keep getting proven wrong with this run of popularity for SMA.
    Just for the long termers be wary of the games that will be played by brokers in pumping this a little to make a quick buck. don't be blinded by the lights if you are not planning to hold for the longer term. Not ramping either way but given the 10x rise keep your goal price in mind.
    Good luck and exciting times

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 26234 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.