PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

peteey, hilarious as ever, i was actually quoting the May...

1. 1,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    peteey,

hilarious as ever, i was actually quoting the May prospectus, perhaps you should take your frustrations up with PLV management then? that prospectus had one set of numbers, the reality was different, thats the only research any holder could have done on calculations presented . YES we were supposed to be debt free (pre-sales aside) post that prospectus.. we are NOT. were you aware the numbers in that prospectus were incorrect?

how a well paid CFO could be out by so much beggars belief, you could call it amateur hour, that would be making light of the situation.

they stated they have $31m of the $47.5m required, IF they get the $47.5m first. so essentially they need $16.5m from existing holders to reach the minimum target.. 'IF' they go on shareholders are massively diluted unless they take up the offer.. from the new chairmans comments the larger corporate holders have already been briefed and will be generally supportive and the i'd say the majority of retail holders (burnt to a crisp already) will not..

how a company with Pluton's resource and no infrastructure requirements finds itself in this position should be a textbook lesson in how NOT to run an emerging mining company..

if they survive, stick in the bottom draw and give em to your grandkids one day..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.