HDR hardman resources limited

re: answer - davfitz Nov 24. For the first time in 5 years I'll...

1. 460 Posts.
    re: answer - davfitz Nov 24. For the first time in 5 years I'll be returning my voting slip with a couple of no's to re election of office bearers and to all options issue (if there are any) and I'll take a raincheck on the other proposals. (That is unless something startling happens between now and then.)Pity Dodgy's still not in the top few.
    Q and A
    How long before Matamata - 2 weeks.
    How long to ASX 100 - 2 weeks.
    How long before Uganda - 2 weeks. etc etc

I wonder if we'll see Ted's picture at the start of the meeting and give him another round of applause. Maybe it's someone elses turn this year. SG's other gif would get a rousing round of applause.

My amount of shares won't make much difference, however as far as the accountable issue goes, I'll know I have put my 2 bobs worth in

Be interesting to see how Woodside votes on the issues.

For once I'll have to agree with Sabertooth. I think we'll see sub $2.00 sooner than later as the big boys get set. I think they have been running the price up and down and taking good profits to fund their buying around Xmas time when all is quiet.

It seems that the analysts have been right for most of the time with their valuations given the sudden surge (either way) in the price.

One last thing. I wonder if we'll see Burns'e, Spence and Richo drive away in the early model Sigma again? I doubt it, not with all the options traded in this year.

A few on this forum have said that all the directors selling this year was because they had to get out ahead of good news otherwise it would be a bit suss. I wonder if it works the other way as well.

I share Davfitz's view re holding people accountable. The same as I hold people accountable for my Super, bank account, council rates etc. IT'S MY MONEY THEY ARE USING adn I want to know what's happening with it.
    Thank you and have a good weekend :-)

Davfitz. New owners at Deep Water Point cafe. HOT coffee, new menu and cakes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.