KAR 4.92% $1.92 karoon energy ltd

Question ?, page-2

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    I have to say here these threads are, although entertaining to read are sounding like a black comedy.
    Now don't get all uppity about that please but in reality every one holding stock in the oil sector are getting pulverised.
    Every commodity has its cycle I guess and at the moment the flavours of the year are the commodities that makes the world go round.
    This will eventually pass if we all have the intestinal fortitude to ride it all out.

Sadly though some will not be able to withstand the pressures of it all.
    The banks had their turn when the GFC occurred and many went belly up.

The strong survived though because they were a bit more prudent or got government bail outs.
    Some eventually got to record highs in Oz.

Nowadays when I check the markets I know that by the end of the day the manipulators will do what they do best and that's to drive down the certain sector where there is money to be made.
    That just happens to be the oil and gas sector,coal sector and metals.

If you are long term and I know many are in these sectors, you learn to ride it out, if you can afford it.
    I don't have frustration anymore even though I am in the same boat as many on here.

Although I don't own any KAR I really think you guys are in a better position than most as cash is king and KAR will be able to ride it out longer than most.

Just my 2 bobs worth....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.