88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

question, page-4

1. 880 Posts.
    Because I'm such a nice guy, I went and found the relevant bits for you from here.

http://dog.dnr.alaska.gov/Permittin...yAlaska-IcewineExplorationDrillingProgram.pdf

Page 4
    At the conclusion of all formation evaluation and well testing work scopes, the well will either be plugged, suspended, or abandoned in compliance with Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (AOGCC) regulations.

Page 28
    The DNR/DMLW/Northern Regional Office is not supportive of an exploration drilling program from Franklin Bluffs pad as proposed. Should the well be suspended for later production, it is not feasible to operate an active drill site alongside the other uses, authorizations, and public use of the area. Should a well be drilled on Franklin Bluffs pad, it should be plugged and abandoned and be located as far from the Dalton Hwy and local use as possible (southeast corner); Franklin Bluffs should not be a long term drill site.

Page 28
    Applicant Response, July 13, 2015: “Icewine #1 needs to stay where it is. Rig availability will not allow a winter program which would kill the program. The status of the well after this season depends on drilling and formation evaluation results. As a stratigraphic core-hole the most likely outcome is that the well will be plugged and abandoned immediately, but there is always the possibility that unexpected results could require a well test. In that case P&A work would be deferred until a formal well test program could be organized in 2016. However, since Icewine #1 is not designed to be a production well, it ultimately will be plugged and abandoned regardless of what testing might reveal.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $15.57K 7.228M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
101 156421343 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 573323665 175
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.