GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

commercial....??How do we know that it is commercial, the only...

1. 62 Posts.
    commercial....??

How do we know that it is commercial, the only thing we do know is there gas down that well, but we are still 21 days or so away.....im backing longer as there track record for dates is terrible......I am starting to think we have a great product but the people on site are either telling porkies to the people who report to the market, because nothing seems to add up time wise.

I as a share holder would love to know the cost of the stuff up once all is completed, cause I reckon it will be a pretty penny.

IMHO I am picking some time in Mid Feb....I know they will be frustrated like the rest of us....but just once I would like to see a time frame that they kept to. I do appreciate that it is delicate and time consuming though.

As I said we do know there is gas down there and I am happy to hold for the long haul, but we now have three weeks of accumulation activity, I cant see this moving until we here some positive reading and not just speculating....This is a good time for accumulation......would be interested to see if people who already have a large hold on them have bought more today and what descision led them to buying more.

I hold and am happy to do so......time to hit the golf course and have now booked a nice holiday.....at least the kids and the trouble and strife are happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.