SSI 0.00% 28.0¢ sino strategic international limited

Well lets have a look and thinksome excerpts from the answers1....

1. 652 Posts.
    Well lets have a look and think

some excerpts from the answers

1. As the market is aware, the Company has established and is continuing to expand China’s
    largest gaming retail network in Shanghai. The development of this significant business
    has resulted in negative operating cash flows. Nevertheless, SSI has achieved continuing
    growth in gaming sales since the establishment of the gaming business in China. Please
    refer to the announcement released on 2 February 2007 for the latest record weekly sales
    and the performance chart.

(SSI is still in a massive start up .. In that even more massive place called China . Jim Rogers article in the SMH is suggesting in My opinion That anything at all has to have China, China & China as part of investment theme... SSI is on the ground floor of a whole New growth industry IN China.. Of course this involves negative cash flow... New premises , new staff everything involves start up costs before revenue.
    But The biggest Gaming retail network in Shanghai I think is worth spending the money on to build.. And the fruit is being seen in the deals with Playtech and Dynasty already...market access is an asset on its own.)

The Board also reasonably
    believes that the Company should be able to access new capital as and when required.

(The placement of 1 million shares to Dynasty
    and another offshore company requesting to obtain a 15% holding would seem to give much credence to SSI's belief and to the value of the operations.)

2. The Company has been able to achieve continuing growth in gaming sales. This trend is
    expected to continue. Accordingly, the Company expects to reduce its negative operating
    cash flows in the coming quarters.

(Start up costs usually have significant one offs
    But ongoing revenue growth.. The same network can deliver more product at greater growth rates
    again deals with Playtech and dynasty)

3. The Company’s actual expenses and revenues from operation in the quarter ended 31
    December 2006 were in line with expectations.

( Interesting , I would like some forward guidance from the company as to those next qtrs expectations...
    I think the Criterion article suggested We might get some. The half year should tell us more )

5. As well as continuing the gaming network expansion in Shanghai, the Company will
    generate additional revenue by adding new gaming products to the existing network. This
    is evidenced by the agreement entered into with Playtech Software Ltd (“Playtech”) to
    introduce the Texas Hold’em Poker game to our retail network via a Virtual Private
    Network to be fully financed by Playtech.

(Network fully funded by Playtech
    What position is SSI negotiating from
    To get the product and have the provider fund the Network as well to deliver it to the customers ?)

To develop an additional source of revenue, the Company is in discussion with a number of
    Australian and international companies to establish a partnership to secure sports betting
    opportunities in China.

(Sports betting ,more product more partnerships means
    more revenues at the end of the day if deals are done.
    So far the strike rate there seems impressive.)

OK
    I have been a SSI shareholder ( and GCN ) for sometime
    see No reasons not to continue..

SSI is like an exploration company that just discovered a huge gold resource.. It now has to devolpe the infrastructure to turn it in to $$..

But it should be a resource with no visible exhaustion
    and with extent for our purposes as investors, unlimited.

Given a huge mkt , with distribution and marketing falling into place...Content providers who want access for their products signing deals.. There would appear to be a lot of things to do and for a long time..

Share price will No doubt fluctuate
    As investors with different time frames
    act on their views..
    It is My view the more patient ( and I don't think in My opinion We will have to be very patient)
    Will be rewarded

It will be informative to watch
    and that is where the opportunity comes from.

My views and opinions
    and DYOR

mkts are about the Buying and selling of risk and opportunity...It is up to each of Us to weigh and judge .

motorway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.