KRR 7.69% 1.4¢ king river resources limited

King River Resources - plural. Vanadium, iron, titanium,...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    King River Resources - plural. Vanadium, iron, titanium, fluorspar and gold.

US has listed it as a critical element and with its use for steel strengthening, China and India I would imagine are going to be after it too. KRR has a massive deposit that is low lying, not far from port, attractive strip ratio, long mine life etc. You want to check out session's post on the other thread to familiarise yourself with the different methods of obtaining vanadium pentoxide and the probable costs in the PFS that revises the awfully expensive and under detailed scoping study (market hated it). Should they find a way to obtain vanadium pentoxide more efficiently and cost effectively (again see session's post) then hopefully the market will react accordingly to the reduced capex/opex and factor in the long term profitability after the payback period.

This has gone to a high of 19cents (from 2c) in 12 months only to drift back so I guess it's a good buying opportunity if you're willing to go long.

AVL will more than likely make it to production first but they (to my knowledge) are a sole vanadium play with a mine life of 20yrs I think? could be wrong. Not sure about the other V plays but there's a small caps write up on them if you go googling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $21.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $45.76K 3.595M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 429816 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 240972 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.