HAW 0.00% 5.9¢ hawthorn resources limited

Question?

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    Hello Hawthorn community,
    I am not a current investor but the company has sparked my interest and I have a question or two for the longer term investors. As I understand it, mining operations have now completed at Trouser Leg (such an unusual name btw) at the end of last year as an owner operator type arrangement but there is currently $6mil in ore still to be milled (I think).
    With this underground drilling and resource extension (which is somewhat decent), does that mean they have moved on to underground mining this current quarter or are they currently not mining? If they are not mining what is happening with the staff at the mine? Have they been laid off and what kind of timeframe are they expected not to be mining for and to start up underground operations?
    If they are not mining, why on earth was the resource not extended years earlier to allow for a continuous mining stream?
    $30mil is a lovely kitty to have but it will deplete quickly if they are not mining.
    Thanks in advance guys. It was hard finding this information in the releases.
    Last edited by 2011doogs88: 18/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 206711 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 15294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.